Love & Compassion offers you continuous innovative support with compassion for your healing and beyond. To begin, we will help you address the issues and create the “holistic vision” of your healing, which may include physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. Understanding the whole "you" is the starting point. The healing we offer is empowering, exciting and liberating from the darkness you may encounter. We would love you to begin your healing journey!
How to Proceed
Step 1 Free phone consultation – Booking an appointment
Book a free 15 min consultation with Master Practitioner, Mika. This will be the opportunity for you to get to know her and ask all questions you may have.
If you decide to work with her, go ahead to book online any initial session.
Step 2 Healing Phase
Mika will discuss a healing plan on how to alleviate and restore your health and wellbeing, including treatment modes, the frequency and the duration needed to accomplish your goal. Your healing journey begins.
She will provide her support and care to make sure your healing is in progress.
Step 3 Maintenance Phase
Once the healing goal is successfully achieved, you have the option to switch to the Maintenance Phase where you sustain your health and wellness. Please ask more about the Maintenance Membership Program.
Step 4 Empowerment Phase
If you enjoyed working with Mika and appreciates the depth of her knowledge, wisdom and experience, you may wish to explore her other services and/or advanced trainings and learn directly from her.
For healing of home:
- House Energy Clearing
- Feng Shui
For your self-care:
- Meditation training
- Reiki self-healing and certification training
- Holistic nutrition
- Qi Gong for health (coming soon)
For spiritual advancement:
- Universal Qabalah and metaphysical studies
- The patient is responsible for payment at the time of service in full.
- Packages are available for Acupuncture and Energy-Soul Therapy, and Far-Infrared Heat Therapy.
- We accept cash, check, credit card, and Venmo.
- We kindly ask to agree to keep your credit card on file to expedite the payment process. All payments are recorded and invoices are provided.
- Mika Ichihara is a licensed acupuncturist in the States of New York and North Carolina.
- She is listed as an out-of-network acupuncturist in these States.
- She accepts insurance for acupuncture in the state of New York and North Carolina, if
- Your benefits cover out-of-network acupuncture; and
- Your deductible for out-of-network practitioners has been met.
- After booking an appointment, you will receive an email confirmation for your appointment immediately.
- After you receive the confirmation email, you will receive an email to prompt you to create your account online and fill out an intake form. Please follow the instruction and fill out the form before the first appointment.
- We will send appointment reminders via email and/or text message three days and again one day prior to your appointment.
- Please arrive a few minutes early to your appointment.
- If you are late for your appointment, we will not be able to extend your session.
- We make effort to stay in touch with you between appointments. Please contact us by phone (not text message) or email if you need clarification on our instructions or if you have an immediate question about ongoing treatment between appointments. Please note that our communications between appointments should be considered to be general support for your healing process and not a consultation. If you need a consultation, please set up a follow-up online consultation to clearly address your issues.
- We kindly request a minimum of 24 hours to reschedule or cancel your appointment so that we may have the opportunity to reschedule the time with someone else.
- Please note that cancellations within 24 hours of your appointment are subject to a cancellation fee (100% of the session fee).
Classes and Workshops:
- No refunds are given for a withdrawal from a class, workshop, or program once it has begun.
- 30 days prior to the event: Event fee is refundable with a cancellation fee of $50.
- 14 days prior to the event: 50% of the event fee is refunded.
- Within 14 days of an event: No refund
- Class make-ups are permitted within the same class. Fees paid for classes cannot be transferred to different classes or services.
Please note, Mika Ichihara, M.S., L.Ac. is a licensed acupuncturist and holistic practitioner, and not a medical doctor. Always consult a medical doctor or appropriate physician to discuss your conditions and receive their medical advice. You should not rely on this website for diagnosis or medical advice, which serves solely as general holistic guidance to your conditions. Mika Ichihara may provide general information about medical conditions and treatments. However, the information provided by Mika Ichihara and this website is not a substitute for medical advice. Mika Ichihara assumes no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from action taken based on her holistic advice and the information or material on or linked to this site.
Any program, workshop, seminar, class, conference, course or using any of Love & Compassion’s services and its content are not designed to and do not provide medical advice. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have learned, viewed, listened to, read, or otherwise ascertained or obtained (collectively “learned”) based on any program, workshop, seminar, class, conference, course, or service from Love & Compassion and its content conveyed to attendee in any form. Anything you learn from the information is not intended to replace the services of a trained physician or be a substitute for medical advice. Love & Compassion and Mika Ichihara recommend that you consult a physician in all matters relating to your health, particularly for any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. Love & Compassion and Mika Ichihara make no representations or warranties for any information offered or provided in any program, workshop, seminar, class, conference, course or using any of Love & Compassion’s services regarding your medical needs.