"Energetics of Food: Holistic Approach to Nutrition"
The body is the temple of your soul. A healthy mind resides in a healthy body. A conscious diet serves as the foundation for healing and sustainable health. All modern Western dietary theories take on nutrients such as proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals, but they often overlook energetic factors. Foods are not just made of nutrients—they’re packed up with energy, which are all uniquely support our health.
There is vital knowledge about nutrition that comes from Eastern Medicine that is still not yet shared enough to Western society. Understanding the energetics of food will help you transform your relationship with food and create an energetically harmonious diet for your health and healing.
In these seminars, you will learn the following:
- What is energetic balance and harmony for the body and the mind
- Vital concepts for understanding energetic balance and harmony according to the Eastern holistic approach
- Basic energetic patterns of imbalance that you may wish to watch out for
- Energetics of tastes and flavors
- Energetic of temperatures
- Energetics of digestive actions
- Energetics of cooking methods
- Energetics of individual foods
- How to combine ingredients and prepare food to meet your healing needs
Seminar 1: Yin/Yang foods and body types
Seminar 2: Five Elements: Foods that nourish organs
Seminar 3: Foods that nourish our energies based on types
Seminar 4: Foods for common illness, intermittent fasting, and detoxing
Seminar Fee: $225 for 4 seminars; 2 hours/class
Upcoming schedule: Check here.
Cancellation policy: Click here.